How To Select A Dental Office Near Me?https://www.vitadentalspring.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Vita_Dental_Spring_1_755x4601.png 755 460 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9402f7ed21295a9145078a28c1b792c7?s=96&d=mm&r=g
With so many dental office around why would I choose a Vita Dental?
Finding the right dentist is an important step since most people will then continue to use the same dental office. Doing a search on Google for “Dentists near me” will produce a large number of results so it is up to you to find a dentist with a good reputation. At Vita Dental Spring we currently have close to 200 positive Google reviews which have been left by our customers. If you end up asking your friends or family you may find that they themselves might have left us a review. If you are interested in interviewing our dentist please give us a call at (713) 714-4785.
Some other points to consider when choosing Vita dental:
- Are the locations close to my office or home?
- Will Vita dental office take my insurance?
- Does Vita dental office hours fit my schedule?
- Are we able to take emergency dental or on weekends?
- What is the missed-appointments policy?
- Are we a corporate or private owned dental office?
When you actually visit our Vita dental office observe the following:
- Is our office busy with customers coming/going?
- Are our Vita dental offices modern clean, and orderly?
- Are our dental staff helpful and look happy to work here?
- Is our dental equipment clean and up-to-date?
- Do our dentists and staff wear gloves and protective gear?
What is board certification and should my dentist be board certified?
Dentists are professionally licensed and have either a doctor of dental surgery (D.D.S.) degree or the equivalent doctor of dental medicine degree (D.M.D.). Board Certification is an extra step that many dentists take to demonstrate they know the latest advancements in their specialty. For board-certification, they must pass an examination administered by a specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association. Board Certified doctors are extra motived to practice at the top of their profession and deliver high-quality care.
What happens at a Vital dental exam? Our dentist or hygienist will:
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- When applicable take dental X-rays and diagnostic procedures
- Remove stains or deposits on your teeth
- Evaluate your need for tooth restoration/replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Evaluate your risk of tooth/root decay, and gum/bone disease
- Demonstrate proper cleaning and assess your need for fluoride
adminAll stories by: admin
You might also like
How Your Children’s Allergies Impact Their Oral Health in Spring Texashttps://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img/https://www.vitadentalspring.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Tony Tony https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/aa9bbdf8f1e6bbf534778ecea7c0c925?s=96&d=mm&r=g